Hey Carlos - a bit of a slow start - where is your research, word list, shoe stuff, images?
Now you have your cliche you have to explain it connecting it to you idea. you have a bit of work to do. You have to do your target market and then refer the cliche to your product and this will give you a direction - I have worked with a few student on this so take a look at other blogs and see what I mean by referencing the cliche as an idea.
Then you have to know your target market for the product and the company and the wholesaler - this will be a catalog advertisement. All of these will have or could have different meanings as per the target audience an placement.
I want to see 10 roughs of each design = 30
just on sketch or tracing paper - but 10 different ideas. good luck angela
Hey Carlos - a bit of a slow start - where is your research, word list, shoe stuff, images?
ReplyDeleteNow you have your cliche you have to explain it connecting it to you idea. you have a bit of work to do.
You have to do your target market and then refer the cliche to your product and this will give you a direction - I have worked with a few student on this so take a look at other blogs and see what I mean by referencing the cliche as an idea.
Then you have to know your target market for the product and the company and the wholesaler - this will be a catalog advertisement. All of these will have or could have different meanings as per the target audience an placement.
I want to see 10 roughs of each design = 30
just on sketch or tracing paper - but 10 different ideas.
good luck angela