Some slogan ideas: There are plenty of fish in the sea... Oh wait never mind. 2) I thought the Black Sea was in Europe 3) Raw and oiled for you! 4) Something is fishy about this meal 5) I can't eat this, there is too much oil. 6) These Mackerels taste like crap, yo! 7)Too much viscosity,
This is one of 5 but an excellent start - be careful I can't see the text very well. keep going
ReplyDeleteangela
confusing
ReplyDeleteSome slogan ideas: There are plenty of fish in the sea... Oh wait never mind. 2) I thought the Black Sea was in Europe 3) Raw and oiled for you! 4) Something is fishy about this meal 5) I can't eat this, there is too much oil. 6) These Mackerels taste like crap, yo! 7)Too much viscosity,
ReplyDeleteCarlos - where are you? please post updates and come to class - angela
ReplyDelete